Monday, March 14, 2016

When Life Didn't Run Smoothly As What You Expected

Hi readers..

I realized that i seldom update this blog, lol. One of the reason, it's because of my limitation of english (i think all of my talents became regress day by day =.=") So, there's a possibility that i will change my language to bahasa :D

A lot of things happened in this 2 months. And some of them ran not as what i expected. I failed my thesis defense, so i have to do redefense. And because of the failure, my plan were falling apart. The impact was quite big, that made me felt depress for a while.

I thought that in march i will start working, doing new things and by thinking of it, i already feel excited! I kinda bored in this university life things. It turns out that this university, this friends was much different than before, back then when i was in bachelor degree.

Thank God that in my depressed time, i have friends that accompanied me, although somehow i felt embarrassed because they came after i failed, brought gift, and i could not give the best for them :(

Yes, one more time thank God that in my depressed time, i could think clearly, that maybe, God has a better, bigger plan for me. He allowed this failure happened to me for a good reason. Not that i understand what kind of plan that He gave to me, but i just believe it will be the best.

So i have to do redefense, i have gather all the information and all the requirements for it. I also have submitted it again, and i have a good gut that this time i will pass it as a champion! lol. Wish me luck!

---

For my relationship with Edward.
I have made up my mind. I could not do this relationship with him.
It's clear for me that i did not have any feeling towards him. The more i cling to him, the more we will hurt each other, furthermore, he is very kind and i could not bare to hurt him more, he deserves someone better than me.

Well, who's next? lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment