Tuesday, February 16, 2016

You Only Live Once

I’m on my way to Jakarta when suddenly this thought came to my mind. So i decided to write it first before i forget it, lol Actually, some people may think this thought, even myself. I think have thought about this in the past.

I realize that life is really short, seems like just a blink, that i graduated from high school, from my bachelor degree, and had a struggle about what what would i do next. And suddenly, next week, i will face my final defense for my Master Degree. In addition, this year i will blow my 25th birthday, it is my one fourth century’s age. Time flies.

What i wanted to write is, with the very fast time goes by and the truth that we only life once, so, make sure that we didn’t do something that we regret, like “Oh, if i could turn back the time..” or, “It’s too late”. Even me, i’d still figuring what will i do next so that my way won’t be another regret in my life.

Maybe some people have a different purpose of life. Some people feel proud if they have fortune, good body, or enjoy eating. It depends on their priorities, and it’s okay if you have a different priorities. But, the important thing is do something, do about what you like, instead of doing lazy thing or sleeping. Catch what your BIG dream! So in the end when we grow old, we see our past time and says, “my life is worth it” :)

One thing for sure! After reading this, you might think about what dream that you will accomplish, and start busy work it out. But do not ever forget that we have to take care about our parents. For what will happens, all things could not be accomplished without our parents’ guidance. Sometimes we are too busy taking care our problem that we forget that before that, our parents are our hero, that helped us growing up. It's now our turn to help them while they are growing old :)


That’s all what i wanted to mumble, lol. Please pray the best for my thesis defense next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment