Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Second One

As time goes by..

I tried to move on. It was hard. I broke two boys' heart, before. But, it was because i thought i could make a relationship with them, but it didn't work. So i was struggling this situation alone, (well, technically i didn't have a shoulder to cry on. I just had two friends that i could share with, but just via chatting. You know, sharing via chatting, you can't share your stories as maximal as directly with your mouth, lol)

If you ask how my relationship with those two boys, actually i still tried to contact one of them, the second one, because that boy is 3 years younger than me, incase he needed a guidance for the older one, lol. But thank God that he didn't ask guidance from me - 'the one who can't be moved' XD

The other one? Well, i tried not to contact him, because i found out that actually this guy is quite playboy, so instead of taking care of him, i am the one who should be taken care of, lol.

So, i continue to search for friendship not just in forum, because i found out that in forum, the active people there is just so-so (i knew them, but i didn't think that we shared the same thought). So i tried in some gay website. It was quite hard for finding friends here, because majority were the one who looking the 'fun' activities. In addition, i think, this site is quite older than the one from forum. So, some people already leaved it. Well, i was trying and trying, i didn't remember i knew someone special from that site, until i knew Stefan.

Stefan is two years older than me. Not like Evan, he already had experienced by dating not-so-many-but-quite-many-gays. At first, i thought that Stefan also like the others, that can't move my heart from Evan. Well, at that time you could say that i was love-to-the-death to Evan, lol.

As what i remember, we met several days after we knew from site. He came along to my nearby place, just for talking. Well, it was different when you were talking with newbie and the experience one, lol. On that day, he told me that he wasn't looking for dating guy. Because he thought that in his age (he is 2 years older than me), he was more than enough for looking about dates, he wanted to look for the more serious relationship, like a partner. Well, he got me right after he told me that.

***

Time by time, the more i knew Stefan, the more i like him. He was also willing to go to my place from his place which is in city near south Jakarta (and i lived in city near West Jakarta.) He also took the public transportation from there to here. You could imagine how was the public transportation in Indonesia, right?

For about one month we knew each other, and i think we were suitable for each other. Until one day, Stefan told about his willingness to be my partner.

Honestly, i was touched. He was making another place in my heart. But, there was Evan that is still inside my heart. So i told him, Yes. But, right now, Evan's heart was still inside of me. So, just try to help me by letting him go.

So, on November 16th 2012, i was officially taken.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and dropping comment here! Hope you enjoy reading my posts. Be often visiting my blog :D

      Delete