Thursday, October 2, 2014

Grateful September

September has ended.
Before sleeping, i reminisced what i have done in last month.

Well, it turns out that in September, i moved out (again) from my beloved home to the capital of Indonesia. I have several reasons why i moved here.

The main reason is.. Because i took the wrong major for my undergraduate program. Well, people always ask about what major i took when i wanted to search about job. I already felt wrong and i know for sure that i don't want to work in the same fields as my undergrad degree's major. So, i wanted to take the master degree. If you asked me whether i took the wrong major or not, well... I don't know, but i think it is better and at least this major is more general than the previous one.

Second.. Actually i wanted to fix my relationship with my last ex. I knew that long distance relationship can't be done forever. I also knew that we cannot force someone to do their best for us. So, i am the one who wanted to give my best, my effort to fix our relationship. At least, although i cannot fix it, i know that i've tried.

Last but not least, it is because i use to live with friends around me. When i lived with my family there, for about 2 months more, i just once hangout with my high school friends. And we could hangout together, because one of my very best friend leaving country for about 3 years. Well, to make it short, it was because i felt lonely.

Thank God that i could enroll to this master degree without coming there to take kind of tests. So in the middle of September, me and family looked for rented room and found the one that is near my campus, so it's so efficient.

Few days after moved in, i felt uncomfortable. Before, although i felt lonely, but in my home still i had family that i could talk to. Living in here also not that easy. The weather is much hotter than in previous city. In addition, i had to decide what i am going to eat, and to eat it alone. Seems like here is worse, right T.T

Still Thank God, i always know that He wouldn't abandoned His son. For about few days later, i knew some friends here, and one of my friend here really welcomed me. His name is Hansel. And now, seems like me and him are knowing each other for a very long time, like a big bro to me.

1 comment:

  1. I think your new friend is lucky to have you.

    And don't feel lonely, coz u are not alone, little brother.

    ReplyDelete