Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Night Party

Last saturday, me and my friends in Jakarta decided to hang out together to one of the most popular straight club in Capital City. Actually, we wanted to go last 2 weeks, but because last 2 week was a religion-holiday, so the club was closed.

For me personally, i really missed going to club, party like what i did in overseas back then, listening to loud music while dancing is really my favorite time. But, of course going there alone was an idiot thing to do. So, at first i asked two of my gay friends, Hansel and his BF to go together. And coincidentally, another my gay friends that i knew from my ex also ask me to go there. So i accepted them to go together. I really felt excited, lol. For about 2 weeks i've been waiting for this day came. Night came, then we went there.

It was a hard day for me to reach that night time. I had to get up at 6.30 AM and prepared myself to go to a seminar. Seminar was finished at 12 PM, then one of my gay friends that is my ex's best friend's bf asked me if he could spent one night here because he lives with his parents and couldn't go home at night-morning time. I said okay, so he gave me his backpack and i had to bring it to my place. At 3 PM i arrived at my place. The weather was so hot so that i couldn't stand not to take a shower.

After taking shower, i had a meeting with my best friend (female) for having some quality time together. He had to maintain our friendship right? hehe.. So i was with her until 7 PM, then we leaved each other, i found that Hansel with his BF was in the mall where i was back then. So i came to him, and waiting till the night came.

We are all total 6 gays, 1 woman, and 1 straight guy were meeting in front of the gate for discussing about opening bottles to share it together. At that time i just knew 4 gays and the woman and one of stranger named Cass is real chinese (1 of the 6 gays), and he just wore short pants, so he couldn't enter the club. One of my friend, Jerry offer Cass to go to my place to borrow my pants (because my place is near club, just about IDR 20.000 to go to my place using taxi). Well, thanks to his handsome and well body so i didn't mind borrowing my pants :P

So, Cass changed his pants (in front of me and Jerry :P) and we went back to the club and together we run the night! I really enjoyed my time there. Most of the music i knew and i tried to sing it loudly, lol. We ordered 1 bottle of champagne and 1 bottle of tequila. It was enough for making me happy, not too much, not too little, just about the proportion. And you know, the effect of alcohol seemed like making everyone happy as well! We were not only dancing, but also, it was like doing a wild things. You know, we went to a straight club, not gay club. But what we have done? We hugged each other, two-gether, three-gether, four-gether, well, it was still normal actually, i mean we didn't do something like gay-kiss, or whatever like in some adult movie. The abnormal thing is maybe the fact that we hugged men-men so tightly in straight club. And i don't know what would i do if i met straight friends there seeing me doing that kind of things. Well.. Thank God i didn't meet anyone, hahaha.

In Club, Hansel's BF met his friends, and one of his friends, Damon, joined us. When music became uninteresting to be danced, we (our group with Damon) decided to leave club, and went for restaurant to eat something because one of us felt hungry. To make it short, i arrived to my room about 5.30 in the morning, then helped Cass to find taxi and leaving Jerry slept because he seemed drunk. After Cass leaved, i went to my room and sleep. What a night! :D

It was so interesting so that I am looking for the next party :P
Besides, i should enjoy my single status right? Before someone forbidding me to go to club again, lol.

2 comments: