Friday, October 31, 2014

Our Stories Back Then (Part 1)

So, here is my stories with Stefan..

As i mentioned before in here, that i knew him from forum. Few days after i knew him, we agreed to meet each other. Our first time meeting was in my area. I still remember that you wear office suit, because you got job interview (really job interview, or just his excuse to his parents? lol.

The day when he asked me to be his date, he was bringing a white rose that i didn't aware how could he brought that without me knowing. He also changed my iTunes music into If i ain't got you - maroon5 (that time, this music was my favourite!).

At the same day, he introduced me to his very best friend Sandy, Kelvin, and Fredy. It was so meaningful. I mean, they are his 'family' here. And this mean he wanted me to know his family. Although at that time i didn't want to meet them because i feel shy, lol. Ya, i am not the confident type. I still remember that i met them plus Fredy's boyfriend wannabe, lol. We went to karaoke together, that was my first time karaoke using vocal from the original singer -.-" .

7 days after our day is his birthday!
He came to my place to celebrate it together. You took taxi all the way here, because of late going here. It cost you quite much, but he said it was okay (i knew it wasn't okay >.<). Right after he came, we celebrate it by eating sushi in mall near my place. The waiter also gave free sushi for his D-day. After eating, i took him to go to my place. I gave him present, purple office shirt. To support him, hope that he could got a job soon. We also took photo together, which was become our first time photo.

About taking photo together, i remember our first time taking photo together with his best friends was in cafe that we could play games there. Ugh, that time was so much fun! Oh ya, right after we became couple, one day after Stefan's birthday, Fredy also had boyfriend with Vino. 2 days after Fredy-Vino's day, Kelvin also had boyfriend with Marcel. So happy seeing his family growing up :)

December was coming!! Stefan gave me gift that he made on his own. He made a display by sticking few cute things mixed in one place and making the christmas decoration on it. it was so cute. I still remember at that time you said: "happy christmas, maybe this things would make your place more full and become one of your thrash, but i hope you like it" (believe me, something made by ourself is the best gift ever. No one has the same thing as you have). In addition, he also gave me doraemon doll with my face on it, lol. Still on the same day, we celebrate christmas with your best friend and their couples. We took photos behind christmas tree that became our very first photo in the public.

Christmas was over, so.... Happy new year 2013! New year means new semester in my study, That time i din't have things to do because i just waited for my thesis defense. I decided to go to my place from hometown a week before university's activity started, and i asked Stefan to live together there. That was our 7 days together's experience. What we did back then? There was one day we went to cafe with name one of Indonesia's famous ice cream in central jakarta, we got there by public transport, not driving, so once again, he gave me new experience, hehe. There was days we spend by hanging out in mall, having lunch, dinner, and also went to cinema. Usual couple things do. At night, we spend our time by hugging and seeing the view from my place (i lived in condominium before) the view was heading to residences so you could see so many lights that made the view became beautiful. (like a movie drama, right?lol)

(To be continued..)

No comments:

Post a Comment