Saturday, November 1, 2014

Our Storied Back Then (Part 2)

At the end of january, i defeated the thesis defense, he wanted to see me, congratulated me directly, but i insisted because i thought it was no point going here just for congratulating me then go home. but of course he was the one i gave a call once i finished the thesis defense. 

New year was over, but another new year was coming to town, lol. Happy Chinese new year! We were going to buy new clothes together, but he was angry to me, because of  going there late. Ya, he was waiting me for about 3 hours, because i had my time with my straight friends together, celebrating my thesis defense. Ya, it was my fault, i still can't divide my time for my boyfriend and my friends, *sigh. (eh ya, btw i still remember how sour was his face XD).

They said February is the love month. Because there is valentine day. We spent our valentine by exchanging gifts with his best friends and their boyfriends. Stefan gave towel, as return, magically he also got the same gift, but different person who gave it, lol. What a coincidence. Then he stayed over again in my place, we went to eat fried rice at night and pork noodle in noon, soooo full of eating, lol. I wonder if he still remembered about him that felt shy of going out from my room because in outside so many friends of my housemate came to my place.

Because at that time i just waiting for my graduation, so i had to find job. We went to job fair together, i asked one of my best friend (straight) to go there because he was in the same city with me for doing internship. Again, that time i made him mad, because instead of asking his opinion, i asked my best friend opinion, lol

Well, talking about arguing, even for small things we did! I remember time when i made him house in  game The Sims. I asked Stefan to give me the sketch of the house, but in the end we had a small argue because it seems like i didn't appreciate what had he done.

April was my day! That's because its is my birthday month. We celebrated it by eating one of the famous ramen that open branch near my place. 2 weeks after my birthday, i made another celebration by eating together with his best friends. He gave me birthday cake and portrait of mine made of chocolate on it, lol. I still kept it because too cute to be eaten >.<

If the reader saw my post, mostly Stefan was the one who came to my place. It was. But, there also time when i came to his place. I arrived about 6 pm when i first time came to his city. We ate on a cafe, we ordered pizza, and another western meal but i forgot what exactly we ate other than that, lol. Suddenly it was raining, when we decided to go home (his home). Finding taxi was not as easy as in the capital. Stefan asked me to stay and waiting, while he was searching for taxi.

That was also the first time i came to Stefan's home,  After spending one night together, for tomorrow, Stefan wanted to buy stuffs to be sold again in his shop (his family's shop), we went together, taking public transportation, even riding bajaj, lol. At that time i didn't protest at all but actually i wanted to be protest, because of tired and felt hot, lol. but on the other side, i admired Stefan, because he raised in a tough family. So not like mine

Anyway, so many memories for me and him, right, hehe..

Then came the day of my graduation. he came to my graduation. I made a fake statement to my friends and my family about him, because i didn't have any idea how i met him unless i told them that i am gay and i met him in gay site, lol. We made another memory again, we took photo together. XD

In the same month as my graduation, was also our 6 months anniversary. I came to jakarta from my hometown, picking you up, then had lunch as usual. In the end, we went to an agency for organizing my leaving to China, for studying language. I asked Stefan to go with me. But he couldn't. He had responsibility here. I understood.

Living in hometown was not as efficient as before. There's time when i wanted to go to Stefan's city, but it was cancelled because of the big traffic.

Oh ya, he ever came to my hometown, once. But we just eating, eating, and eating. lol. In such a small town, there's no comfortable place for you to hangout. Lol. In the afternoon he went back again. Short time visit, but seems like we made new experience, another new memory.

The latest time we spent together before i went abroad was going to thousand island with our best friends group. He arranged it in a way so that can be the exact day for our 8 months anniversary. Stefan gave me couple ring. He wanted to bond our relationship, that i was completely him, he was completely mine. Stefan said, for our future after this would not be easy. Long term relationship.

Our very last meeting was the day i went to china. I told my parents that my community group in church came to say last goodbye, lol. Stefan with some of his best friend went to airport to give me last good bye. i still remember how we hugged each other, for the last time. Very last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment