Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Gay And Physical Appearance

It was three days ago when someone gave me message in gay app on my phone. I saw his profile, his picture are all no photos of him. I have three thoughts about people who don't post their photo. First, because he is discreet, which mean, he doesn't want any people know his face. Second, he is not confident enough with his face, and third reason is both, lol. Usually people did that for the second reason, but for me is the first one :P

So i saw his message, and actually his greeting is quite interesting. "Hi Mr Zombie, Halloween is already over, so can i chat with the real owner instead?" Then we went to a deep conversation, from talking about background education, place to work, about discreet things. And i quite enjoy it.

And two days ago, i felt like chatting in that app is not convenient. I want to add him to my line contact. But, i was afraid that the guy that i knew is not meeting my criteria. I mean, my motive is for friendship, but it can't be denied that gay also seek for physical appearance. It also happened to me that i really hope, he is not only have a smart brain, but also a good face, lol.

It might be not fair, because we can't choose our face, unless you want to get surgery, which is not cheap, right? You might be born as a poor guy, but you can be a hard worker person, earn money and be a rich man. But how about face? I guess, people who get plastic surgery would be gotten so much critics, too.

And related-to-that, i wrote this on my profile: a handsome face gets old, nice body will change, but a good man will always be a good man. On a contrary, i also seeing face for just only friendship? Oh my.

So asked i him to add my line id, i have a bad feeling about his appearance. For me, by knowing a name, we could guess what kind of face of the owner that name. Well, mine is an exception :P Well, you read all the names that i made in my blog, they are all so cool so that you guys could imagine all my cast are all handsome, lool. But his name is really standard. Or should i say that his name is below standard? oh my, how mean i am!

Then he added me. Well.. He is normal, has two eyes, one nose, one mouth. Just like everybody does. But, he is not my type. Should i say that he is ugly? Well.. What is the definition of ugliness, handsomeness?

So i tried to contact him, still had a conversation with him. But, well. My desire to talk with him is not as big as before. And it just survived for that one day. I have no desire to talk with him again :|

Well, i don't know is it all nature of gay that judge person based on appearance? It's like not fair, but i don't know what i should do. >.< well, i just hope that i won't get karma as what i did to him :( sorry.

Do you guys have any experience as mine?

2 comments:

  1. It happened to me, actually. I wouldn't say your point is a bullish crap because it's true to some degree, but I once agreed to a date without mind the appearance simply because I knew I'll be comfy around him. What I can inferred from my own experience, it's a matter of chem. Sometimes the chem is there, sometimes it's not.

    But these days? I prefer someone who can actively talk. And still cute. And whatever.

    Cheers to you, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, i agree that chem is the so important. Based on my experience, actually physical appearance, or smart brain are not that we searched for. It's better to have someone that is 'clicked' to us.

      Thanks for dropping comment here :)

      Delete