Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hello World

I still can't believe that I am becoming a blogger (again). It is simply just because i knew people, and he has a blog. Reading his blog make me miss how i write again. (thanks to him)

So here I am..

Well, this is my second blog. My first blog that i've been written is already abandoned because of some reasons. Besides, that blog i created in 2010 (when i was 19), and reading it again made me feel creepy about myself (lol)

As a book has an author, so is this blog. Below are some information about me:

My nick is Ndr, i live as an Aries (actually i don't really believe zodiac, but still i wrote it, lol), i was born in Indonesia as  Chinese, on 1991 with an O blood type, I am Christian, and yes, i am gay.

In my 'real life', my straight friends don't know the fact that i am gay. So, technically i am still inside of closet, discreet, whatever the names are. So if you know me in real life, i prefer to be called Ndr on this blog.

The purpose why i start to make a blog, is because i want to share some of my thoughts while i am doing autobiography of my life that maybe can't be exposed in my real life, forever.

That's all for now, thanks for entering my blog, dropping some comments would be much appreciated, but if you don't like my blog, just simply close it, thanks :)


Ps: My english grammar, structure maybe are not exactly correct, but i guess as long as the readers could understand, it should be no problem, right? It's not because i want go international (lol), i just want to improve my english skill.

2 comments:

  1. Funny thing about blogging is we can laugh on ourselves looking back. It's good, so we know we grow.

    Welcome back!

    Looking forward to reading your upcoming posts....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for coming and dropping comment. I will try to post it regularly, just stay tune, lol

      Delete