Saturday, September 27, 2014

Knowing Other People Like Us

It is human instinct that we tend to feel not enough right? We always want more after gaining what we've wanted before. That also happened to me. So, i decided searching for another gay friends. 
With the facilities of forum, i made a new thread, titled: "Searching Friends, Chinese Ethnic would be preferred (No Offense)." My thread were popular. Some gays gave me messages, whether it is private or just simply replied the thread, i also contacted them. Some of them go and leave, some of them gave me memories that i couldn't forget about.

One thing about me, i wrote myself as a discreet guy. I don't want others knew about me. I did this to prevent myself being known from my 'real world' (well, basically i don't want to be popular in 'this world'), so i said that i didn't want to give them my face. I also didn't ask others photo, because i knew if couldn't give them mine, why shouldn't they gave. I still do believe that friendship is not seeing outside, otherwise giving what we have gotten based on our own experiences and shared it.

I knew Handy as my second gay friend. He is 6 years older than me, lived in Borneo Island. I just contacted him for about 1-2 months (i forgot exactly, but it was February-March 2010). Handy is a smart guy, he was graduated from medical school, he is Christian, he loves God and want to learn about bible deeply. When i knew him, he still couldn't accept himself as gay. In addition, because of learning deeply about what it said on bible. (By the way, what i post about this just about his thought, i just copied based on what i remembered) It is said on the bible that: Whoever wants to be His disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow Him. He believed that gay thing is one of His Challenge for him to be denied. And in order to leave this thing, he had to leave this world, including his gay friend (I am not lifting this topic for debating, just for sharing how i lost one of my friends)

On Jun, i knew another gay named Robby. He is 2 years older than me, lived in Capital West Java. Well, personally i kinda have a crush on him (but not for a long time), because he is smart (for me, smart people are always have their own charm ;)) and he is keeping faith in his religion. Unfortunately, i found it was hard for me to contact him because he was more discreet than me. He didn't share his phone number, so the only way i could contact him was through email and chatting. Because that time was holiday time for students and he took a missionary to go to a small village (yes, he is Christian and he was willing to do something extreme -for me it was extreme, like this). You know, when two people can't get through communication well, that kind of likeness would be fade, right? I got to know him again about two years ago (?) via facebook and lost him again (lol). Well, is it just me, the one who wanted to keep contact with old friend? But seems like they didn't look for me as i look for them.

In the end, i did trading photo with those two guys. After knowing their personality, i guess there are no reason to hide our 'bare face' right?

The other next two month, it was early August when i knew someone and also met someone for the first time, which is eventually become my first love, my first date...

1 comment:

  1. "Searching Friends, Chinese Ethnic would be preferred (No Offense)."
    i know that 'thread... i happened to open it, not sure to comment...

    ReplyDelete