Wednesday, September 24, 2014

How Life Changed Me (Part 1)

Last night, i opened my old blog, seeing the posts that i still keep it in draft. Reading my old posts make me realize that i have changed. I do really become a different person.

From small things: i don't know whether this is part of me that already become mature, or other aspects change me, but seeing old times, actually i found myself as a 'funny' guy. So many words there that i purposely made wrong and i gave a scribble like this for entertaining the readers. Well, i told you guys this not because i used to be alay, but i was a cheerful-pure kiddo back then (lol).

In socialization, i used to be happy seeing new friends, dare to greet them, ask his/her name first, etc (i was a very friendly guy :P). Even for saying sorry and thank you for me were so easily said. It was like a habit for saying thank you and sorry without any burden.

Well, if you compared it with the 'now' me:

I prefer spend my time alone for hours to hangout with people. When i meet new people, i tend to be silent 'till the other greeted me first. i feel insecure when i was in a new place or with new people around me. I know that it is not good for me but i still do it (sigh).

For the thankyou-sorry thing. I think i've changed too. Two days ago, i took a free shuttle bus. When i arrived at the destination, other people said thank you to the driver. I even forgot that i should thank the driver for giving a free ride. The worse thing is, after they said thank you, i just keep silent taking off the bus.

Oh my, why i could become this kind of person.

-

But, hey, don't be afraid of me (lol)

I am a nice person. (well, basically people are nice until some trigger made him become a bad one, right?) I still can be a best friend for my best friends. I heard their stories and tried to understand them, tried to put my position if i were them (but i am lack at giving suggestions). It's not because i am afraid to lose them, but because i care about them.

On social media, if you are chatting with me, you know that sometimes i greeted you guys first, right? Moreover, i often become the talkative one. Sometimes i gave a silly jokes, simply for the conversation more colorful. But well, Not everything would be the same if you meet me in person. It would be more awkward because in chatting, i could think first about what i want to write, and of course both you and i can't see one another directly. You guys would understand, wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment