Monday, September 29, 2014

Stranger Become Someone

When two people became friend, and  feel comfortable for each other, they tend to know each other better and deeper. That was the time when love appeared me.

I knew Evan from forum, too. At that time, some friends just came and went away. There were some people who had objective searching for boyfriend, more than friend. There also some people that didn't quite 'click' when we did talking. For me personally, i didn't think of searching boyfriend, because i still enjoy being single, finding friends, exploring this world. So exciting XD~

He was the one who stepped on me first. He told me that he liked me. He also gave me his photo. When he said that he was attracted by me, i hadn't gave him my photo. Since then, i believe that love is not about physical appearance. It is about personality.

For about one week, me and Evan did an intense chat, knowing each other personality until we decided to meet in person. One day before we met, he gave me his picture. He said that he didn't want to hide himself. In addition, he gave me his photo to make me prepared so if i didn't like him could simply cancelled the meeting. A stupid thought.

I met him when i was bringing my 'real life' friends in Jakarta, because my friends wanted to buy something in Jakarta that couldn't be found near campus. So i did make some excused to leave my friends for meeting Evan (i said to my friend that i want to go to toilet, and accidentally meet my college friends there, lol.) Evan gave me short message told me that he was in the top of the floor, near ski-ring and i was standing in the ground floor seeing the top floor. I saw someone there holding phone wearing black jacket. I asked him if that person was him. Gotcha! He said it's not fair because he couldn't see me, but i could see him. So he went downstairs.

My first reaction when he was coming to me was: PANIC. Well, it's not exaggerate, but panic attack really happened to me. I went to bookstore in this floor, looking good place to hide. I looked around and saw circle shelves for the importing books in the middle bookstore. So i went there. When i was there and about to look outside, my eyes meet his eyes, and our distance is not even 1 meter. I startled. My eyes really showed the shocking expression to him. Actually i startled not because he was ugly. He is handsome :P. But i still hadn't prepared for meeting him in person. You can say that i was not confident.

Seeing him unexpectedly like this really made me couldn't control myself. Instead of greeting him, i run (yes i run). I run but slowly because we were in the bookstore, and he tried to chased me. Reader could imagine we were doing something like what we usually saw in bollywood film, except the truth that we were doing it in mall :|

In the end he reached my shoulder, and i surrender, didn't run anymore. I really forgot what we talked (maybe we talked about nothing, lol). But i was really happy. We just talked about 15 minutes and he said he wanted to leave because we fell awkward. I let him leave.

After he leaved. I fell regret, because i wanted to talk with him, wanted to know him more, seeing him smile and laugh with me. So i made some excused again to my friends and gave Evan short message. Thank God, he hadn't leaved mall, yet. He said that he was in MCD, eating ice cream. I came to him.

For about 2-3 hours we were talking until my friends called me said that they all already finished buying stuffs. So i guessed, it's time to go home. I told Evan that i should come to my friends. He understood and he leaved too. In the end, both of us leaving mall. I knew that there would be another meetings. New stories of our life had just started!

No comments:

Post a Comment