Wednesday, October 1, 2014

1st Love Memories

After that meeting incident, we became closer. There was time when Evan came to my rented apartment (i lived in city near Jakarta). Basically, because both of us have similarities (we both love one of the K-Pop girl group, and K-Variety Show), most of our time spent by watching those kind of K-thing.

There was also a time when we just spent our day in my room with chatting, giving and replying joke, until suddenly he stole a kiss from me. Really a quick kiss (not even 1 second maybe, lol). But that not-even-one-second-kiss really made.....  (i don't know how to describe it). It seems like there was a sensation, i don't know what kind of feeling or sensation, it seems like a small electricity spread over my vein. That was my first kiss. Still i could feel it and i really can't find that kind of sensation by kissing other men, lol.

We officially became a couple on September 20th 2010. I basically made it as planned ,so if you see it numerically, my anniversary date is 20092010, cute right? :P

Unfortunately, there were not many stories of us that can be told in here. It is because we seldom meet each other because of the distances. And also because of our status, discreet. Also, we seldom watching movie in Cinema. He said, with our limited time, it is so useless if we spent it just for a movie. Really most of our time spent whether in mall or just staying in my place. Other than that? Our time was just spent by chatting, texting, skype-ing. The standard of what long-distance-relationship done, lol. pathetic, right?

But, hey! There were also our quality time. The one that i can't forget until now.

He once said, pity me that everyday i had to go outside for eating. So he came to my apartment, bringing food made by his mom, and there was tofu inside of it! (I am really tofu lover!!) We were feeding each other, while doing a small talk. I was really happy!!!

There were also time when we were not afraid of evening. Evening always became nightmare for me, because it was a time that can separate us. Well, he had to go to come home in Jakarta. But for few times, he decided to stay at my apartment. We could talking all night long, or just keep silent staring each other face. Sometimes we also spent our night time with seeing stars from my window apartment, while hugging, kissing, and maybe more...

No comments:

Post a Comment